Onboarding - Review, Approve and Monitor
Now that you have completed the key steps of onboarding, the final steps are to review, approve and setup reporting.
Here are the steps to review your Product listing to each Destination channel. This will allow you to ensure the listing looks correct, no additional Mappings or Rules are required before approving and sending them to the channel.
- Go to Products from the Left Navigation.
- Go to the Exports tab.
- Filter on Integration and search for the channel you want to review products for.
- This will take you to a Listing page for you to check things like:
- Enriched attribute values
- Once you are happy with the listing, you are able to approve an individual product. Either by:
- Clicking Approve Now from the listings tab.
- Click Approve button under the Overview tab and under the specific Destination channel row.
- Now wait for the Response message to double check if it was successful or if there were any errors.
- Under the Overview tab.
- Under the Destination header
- Click the date under the Channel Response column to review the response message.
- Also check the product within the Seller Portal.
- If everything looks good, then:
- Go to Account from the left navigation.
- Under Products click Approve Products & Resync
- Tick the Channel you want to approve all products for.
- Click Approve
- This will remove the Pending status and sync all products to the Destination Channel.
Repeat this process if you are connecting to multiple Destination Channels.
Now that products are syncing, we now need to activate the order services.
- Go to Settings from the left navigation.
- Click to the Orders step and toogle the status to Active
- This will default the import date to the time of activation, to ensure no historic orders are imported.
- Click Save
Once these steps are followed, any orders created after this point with sync from the Source to Destination.
Upon login to your Branded Portal, the first screen will be your Health Dashboard that summarises:
- % of Successful Product listings.
- % of Products with Errors.
- A summary of error categories for you to click into to see the actions required to remove these errors.
- Summary of orders by period.
- Summary of an order or order update errors.
Below is the process of setting up email reporting based on your defined filter criteria.
- Go to the Sync you want to create a report for.
- Go to the Diagnostics tab and Sync Results sub-tab.
- Setup your filters you want to receive emails for. Our recommendation would be:
- Level - Errors
- Updated At - Whatever range you want to report on.
- Click Export
- Toogle - Scheduled to On
- Name the Export Report.
- Add the email(s) that should receive this report.
- Schedule - How often you want to receive this report if records match the filter criteria.
- Define the time specific settings as to when you you want to receive the report.
- Timezone - Based on where you are located, it will reference the settings defined above.
- Rolling Field
- CreatedAt - Will check based on when a record is created.
- UpdateAt - Will check when a record is updated - We normally recommend this, as a record can update multiple times.
- Click Schedule
Delete Scheduled Report
- Go to Exports from the Left Navigation.
- Click on Export Schedules from the sub Left Navigation.
- Click Edit and the three dots.
- Click Delete Schedule