Why Use CrescoData's Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite?
The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is available via Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Its full stack of product features are available through its Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite. This enables customers to develop, run and manage applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure associated with developing and managing the service.
Join the move from point-to-point integration to a Headless Commerce Cloud ecosystem. Use Machine learning, a single data model, preconfigured channel templates to connect to an existing ecosystem of over 70 commerce platforms via a single integration. Connect disparate Commerce Platforms. Start connecting to new APIs with no coding. Remove costly channel maintenance and solve challenging platform connections with flexible connection methods. Get data and connection transparency via a Central Virtual Data Portal Console
What are the benefits of using The CrescoData Commerce-Connect Suite vs building capability in-house?
- Innovate and scale with confidence : connect to over 70 new channels
- Save time on painful channel API maintenance: move from Multi-point connection to a Single Point connection.
- Move to a centralised data model: The CrescoData Mapping Language (CML) is a unified mapping language that enables product, order, alerts and channel attribute data to be mapped to a centralised format.
- Unify the customer experience : create a consistent product content experience across all commerce channels
- Automate your commerce business: connect disparate commerce platforms and synchronise commerce data seamlessly in real-time across all channels
- Save time, save money: Stay ahead of your competitors, remove the need to maintain costly channel connections and spend more time driving innovative customer experiences
- Remove manual mapping : Access powerful machine learning and AI to automate the mapping of products across multiple channels in realtime
- Make informed business decisions: Access real-time reports
- Modular API Access: Access some or all modules as part of your commerce stack