The CrescoData Platform is a powerful commerce automation and mapping middleware. The Platform is built using the latest in AWS serverless architecture which is designed to scale. All capability is available via modules, all available via API, enabling you to use custom-made commerce building blocks that create or supplement your own infrastructure and run them at scale. Automated testing and deployment mean no platform downtime.
- Security: fully GDPR compliant and all data is encrypted
- Real-time updates: Never lose sales. Ability to manually refresh accounts or products or to overwrite manual changes on channels
- Connection Agnostic: We can always find a solution to any tricky integration through our flexible connection methods: API, XML, CSV, JSN, or Google Sheet solutions
- Rapid proto-typing: Modular API access at no additional cost. Transparent and affordable pricing
- A Centralised data model: Unified mapping language allows for flexibility and scale for product, order and alerts data.
- Templated channel connections: Removes the need for in-house custom coding
- Rules Engine: Set unlimited rules with immediate implementation. Rules can be set for: Source integration connection; Product, Price, Stock, Promotions, Shipping + Order status specific flows: like set to "ready-to-ship if tracking number is added" or "filter until payment has been confirmed”
- CrescoData Marketplace Mapper: A powerful product mapping tool that helps reduce manual product mapping challenges and provides a centrallised API and data format for all supported channels
- Image Sync Module: Uses AWS image learning to transforms images and apply rules to auutomatically rescale, improve background quality, apply watermarks, crop and rename
- Full-Stack or Headless Solution: Removes the need for point to point integration. Our Headless solution acts as a middle-wear and we map to your product and order format
- Configurable Monitoring + Alerts: Including expired tokens, issues at Source or Channel end
- Never Miss Sales: avoid downtime with continuous deployment
- Robust Environment: Development and Production Environment, and comprehensive QC process