The SMART Core services are all covered by CrescoData’s Basic Support package.
Signing up to the Platform-as-a-Service agreement automatically provides you with CrescoData Basic Support Services. CrescoData provides full data transparency and a range of tools to help you troubleshoot potential issues to find out the root cause of any issue.
Support and Monitoring Tools
- Platform Uptime available via a Status Page
- Fully ticketed helpdesk support system
- Support portal, that includes: FAQ’s, videos?
- Intercom messages
- Real-time data transparency available via The CrescoData Management Portal
- Monitoring and alert feeds available via API, CSV or email (see alerts and monitoring section)
- Assistance in building common Error logs and support workflows for your support team
- FAQ’s + support collateral
- On-going training
SMART Core Maintenance
SECURITY: Updates that matter
SHORT: Stay ahead of the market with updated API connections across channels.
DETAIL: Stay ahead of the market as we maintain and update destination connections as they change such as API, channel taxonomy, channel mappings or system rules. Automatically stay up to date as we build new channel features and platform updates.
- Stay connected with API updates across 85 connected channels
- Access a continually updating channel roadmap
- Channel taxonomies, API changes and system rules are updated on the fly
- Move as fast as your business decisions by updating business rules or mapping changes instantly
SMART Core: Monitoring & Alerts
Real time smart alerts to spot data and channel errors from data upload and orders to platform connections. One consolidated alert for all product level failed upload or update reasons.
- Real time notification and alerts to spot any API delays or failures including:
- Source Platform connection
- Channel API uptime
- Channel API or taxonomy changes
- Service Sync Status: Product, Price, Stock or Order
- Channel feedback by product level:
- Expired tokens
- Consolidates and all product level failed upload/update reasons for easy call to action
- Data log allows for easy error investigation
- Manual refresh capability
- View reports in The CrescoData Management Portal or customise alerts to be sent to internal systems and dashboards
These alerts include:
CrescoData Platform Uptime
- Find out detailed information on the status of The CrescoData Platform
- Access a historical list of New Service releases and Scheduled Platform Downtime
CrescoData summarizes the integration status at a merchant level, to highlight any token expiries at the source or destination integration.
If connectivity is lost, this will also create an alert when data is trying to synchronize to the destination integration.
Channel Integration Issues
These are responses from a channel integration based on product or order information sent. These errors notify you of potential source changes that are required to successfully insert products.
- Attributes missing.
- Unaccepted attributes
- Duplicate SKUs
- Duplicate variants - Size / Color.
Attribute mapping errors
Responses that are created by CrescoData to alert changes that are required to mapping rules to successfully load products into a destination channel.
- Category mappings or categories that no longer exist and need to be remapped.
- Attributes that need to be mapped i.e. Size and Color.
- Source data missing attributes
- Destination data that is missing.
CrescoData has the ability to not only publish updates to Publishing Destinations, but also be able to receive key data from Publishing Destination.
This enables CrescoData to compare what was last sent to a Publishing Destination, to what is listed in the Publishing Destination, providing peace of mind as well as raising alerts when there are discrepancies.
The CrescoData Sync Monitoring Tool provides a constant monitoring service for data being sent to Publishing Destinations and updates as to what is actually published.
If there are discrepancies, a daily summary via a CSV attachment is shared via email for transparency to review and highlight potential issues.
- Price updates
- Stock updates
All alerts are available via:
- The CrescoData Management Portal
SMART Core: Reporting
Live reporting in our interface to keep tabs on sales, channels, product and merchant data. Connect your reports into your Business Intelligence Suite such as Google Data Suite, Qlikview, Tableau and many more.
- Zero time lag to reflect all your sales, channels, products and merchant data
- Available via The CrescoData Management Portal
- Control and set up to 5 different access control levels including admin, product details, order details and merchant information
- Export and connect your reports to your preferred BI suite such as Google Data Suite, Tableau and Qlikview
SMART Core: Testing
Avoid platform downtime with continuous integration deployment. The CrescoData Commerce Connect platform is deployed as part of a continuous integration setup. This means any changes are merged regularly and tested as well as deployed to the staging site regularly and automatically.
- Avoid platform downtime with continuous Integration deployment which .automatically tests 100’s test cases for every code commit in both the staging and production environment
- All feature deployment done only to staging environment with no direct access to production environment
- Re-run all test cases automatically upon new deployment in staging- deployment will only be pushed to production environment when at least 95% of functionally is working as expected
SECURITY: Data Security & Privacy
SHORT: Secure, encrypted, protected, GDPR compliant and hosted on Amazon’s AWS.
DETAIL: Customer data is secure from any outside intrusion. Built using Python and hosted on Amazon’s cloud service, AWS. We provide restricted access through our CrescoData Management Portal or APIs. The data is secure, encrypted, protected and GDPR compliant.
- Built in python and hosted on Amazon’s cloud service, allowing you to scale while maintaining a secure environment
- All APIs and modules secured with OAuth2
- GDPR Compliant