1. This Support Policy is deemed incorporated by reference in the Cresco Data Platform as a Service Agreement and unless otherwise defined, all capitalised terms used herein refer to the terms as defined in the Cresco Data Platform as a Service Agreement. Customer's use of any support provided by Cresco Data constitutes acceptance of this Support Policy, and Customer's continued use of such support further constitutes acceptance of any revisions or updates to this Support Policy as Cresco Data may make and publish from time to time.
2. Cresco Data offers the following support:
- "Basic Support" which includes:
- A web-based Information Centre containing guides on publishing destinations, frequently asked questions and video guides https://crescodata.com/help-center-faq/
- A ticketing system and assistance on Incidents
- A status page displaying Platform Uptime http://status.crescodata.com/
- Self-serve real-time monitoring and alerts available via The CrescoData Management Portal + daily emails
- An incident line to log CrescoData Platform outages via Support@crescodata.com
- "Premier Support" will include Basic Support, additional hours, enhanced SLA’s and phone support
3. Cresco Data will provide Basic Support between 07.00 and 19.00 (Singapore Standard Time) Monday to Friday, excluding gazetted public holidays in Singapore.
4. Cresco Data identifies four(4) incident severity levels which can be summarised in the table below:
5. For issues within the Publishing Destinations such as API downtime or system unavailability, Cresco Data will liaise with the publishing destinations to work towards the resolution of an Incident. Cresco Data cannot guarantee any resolution time in such cases.
6. Support (whether Basic Support or Premier Support) provided by Cresco Data does not include:
- any services other than those set out in an SOW signed by Cresco Data and Customer;
- resolution of Incidents caused by (i) unauthorised access or use; (ii) any third party; (iii) customer error; (iv) any changes to Customer’s data input (e.g. account password changes, website upgrades, change in platform or any other changes to Customer's website); (v) any failure to provide Cresco Data with sufficient information related to the Incident; or (v) any failure by Customer to comply with The Cresco Data Platform as a Service Agreement the applicable SOW and/or any other agreement between Customer and Cresco;
- training of staff;
- correction of product data;
- support in languages other than English; or
- providing service information generally available, except that if Customer requests in writing, Cresco Data may agree to provide, at a Fee, any of the above-excluded services to be agreed between Cresco Data and Customer in an SOW.
7. In reporting an Incident, the Customer is to state the following via The Cresco Data Support Portal detailing:
- Customer name, and Customer contact person's name and email.
- Severity Level.
- Name of the CrescoData Service, Customer and Merchant ID, Publishing Destination or Source Account affected, Description of the Incident, including screen-shots of error messages or what the user sees on the Publishing Destination.
- A description of the impact on the Customer's business and the impact of the error.
8. Cresco Data may charge Customers a Fee at Cresco's standard rate for any issue escalated to Cresco Data which is not an Incident.