The CrescoData Platform is powered by two proprietary engines using the latest in AWS cloud technology.
Take charge of your commerce data. Set unlimited rules with immediate implementation. Rules can be set for: Source integration connection; Product, Price, Stock, Promotions, Shipping
Key Features (Rules can be set around):
- Source integration connection: push, pull, frequency of connection
- Product : changes to title, description, adding of keywords, ability to group or restrict by channel
- Price : currency conversion, price changes
- Stock: ability to set minimum stock levels, different stock ratios by channel
- Promotions: ability to schedule promotions and specify to product level
- Shipping: ability to add or calculate shipping information
Updated rules and mappings can be applied at any point in the future and automatically be published to all connected channels.
Categorisation and Mapping Engine
Our categorisation and mapping engine maintains the taxonomies of all connected channels. This includes categories, attributes and possible values for channels that support these.
The taxonomies are offered through the Cresco Data API for any custom integrations or UIs and also through the CrescoData Marketplacer Mapper which allows mapping of source categories and attributes to the channel taxonomies.
Mappings of similar attributes are automatically distributed to other categories as well further streamlining the mapping process.
In addition, APIs are offered to retrieve mapping suggestions. These can be viewed and accepted in the CrescoData Marketplacer Mapper. Suggestions are generated based on a trained model that matches source categories and attributes to suggested channel versions.