Product / Service Updates
- Editable error responses - Clear actions on channel errors.
- Rules Builder improvements
- Source to destination mapping rules.
- Integration level rules.
- User permissions - Ability to republish or repull records in bulk.
- UI - Save views or defined filters.
- Health Dashboard release - https://crescodata.com/health-dashboard
- Internal Alarm Alerts - Connected to Slack for spikes in errors.
- Mapping history logs - Tracking all mapping channels by channel to share with customers.
- Additional filters - Is Not filtering.
- All links within Portals are now the same defined primary colour.
- Improved automated testing as part of release process.
- SAML & Azure Active Directory Auth support
- Shopify and WooCommerce for product deletion detection.
- New PDF conversion service for Shipping Labels.
- Platform improvements - Separate indexer queues.
- Product Rules improvements.
- Ability to apply multiple rules to the same attribute.
- UI improvements to show where attributes have been enriched via a rule.
- New stock buffer options.
- Woocommerce - Improvements to pulling categories.
- Cross-Sync - UI to show links between data.
- Platform improvements
- Shopee v2 - Phase 2
- Stripe hosted page - Branded Portal
- Shopee v2 - Phase 1
- Amazon Seller - New API via SPA
- Branded Portal Improvements - Multiple category mapping options, deactivation options.
- CrescoData Marketplace Mapper - Ability to export and import categories.
- CrescoData Rules Builder - Released.
- Management Portal Auth Token page - Released.
- Management Portal - Help link updates with videos.
- Branded Portal - Support Category mapping or tagging.
- Branded Portal - Support deactivation based on category tag removal.
- CrescoData Marketplace Mapper - Ability to copy and paste attribute mappings.
- Marketplacer channel integration
- Amazon SP API - Support orders.
- Shopify - Support SSO Flow
- IPT channel integration
- Tokopedia - Support Get Saldo History support.
- Shopee - Get Escrow Details support.
- Blilbli - Settlement Detail support.
- Lazada - Get Transactions support.
- Bukalapak - Retrieve Wallet Mutations support.
- CommerceTools channel integration
- SPS channel integration
- Lazada - Redownload shipping labels if tracking number changes.
- CrescoData API documentation updates - http://api-dev-docs.crescodata.com/#introduction
- Zalora GET Products, stock and order - Limit update.
- Amazon Vendor - Direct Fulfillment channel integration.
- Standard sFTP CSV format channel integration.
- Branded Portal - Stripe payment support.
- WooCommerce - Order webhooks
- WooCommerce - Trash item detection to deactive on destination channel.
- Shopify Multi-location inventory support.
- Fruugo - Marketplace channel integration.
- Kogan NZ compatibility.
- Enforcement of data deletion after set time period of no updates.
Forgot Password - User can now reset via Portal.
Password rotation enforcement (Reset password every 90 days)
New sync type - Order Invoices
Improvement to auto documentation of Cresco APIs
- Amazon SPA (new SSI)
- CellarsMarket (new SSI)
- Dotdigital (new SSI)
- Fruugo (new SSI)
- Omnyfy (new SSI)
- Puma (new SSI)
- s3 (new SSI)
- SPS (new SSI)
- Magento – Created base Magento for Omnyfy usage
- Adidas PIM – Shipping Label support
- BigCommerce – Get Categories improvements
- BliBli – Order invoices GET
- Bukalapak – Order invoices GET
- Shopee – Order invoices GET
- Lazada – Order invoices GET. Ready to ship major changes
- Tokopedia – Order invoices GET
- Tiki – Order invoices GET – shipping label support
- Zalora OMS – get returns support + sending returns support
- Neto – delete detection improvements
- Woocommerce – Get orders & products improvements (CML & MAKO merging required for products & orders from dev)
- 9:15am - Platform Deployment Started
- 2:00pm - Platform Deployment Completed
- 2:00pm - Cross sync migration started
- 9:00pm - Cross sync migration complete
12/6/2021 9:00am - 5:00pm - CrescoData Platform Update - This work is required to deploy new functionality and increase the robustness of our ability to sync data from multiple sources at scale.
- Cross sync improvements.
Auto Scaling improvements.
New “Store Locations” sync.
- Intercom tracking deployed to Management Portal.
- Webhook flow improvement.
Saving of source fetch errors.
User welcome & password reset email template manager & customization.
Maropost app notifications settings.
- Magento – Get products & update stock changes
Google Sheet – Image processing updates
Shopee – Taxonomy sync updates
Tokopedia - New channel.
22/03/2021 - Deployment
- Support for 3 new Sync Types - Categories, Product Options & Product Option Values.
- Mirakl - auto detection of csv vs xlsx reports (don’t need xlsxReport settings), & minor taxonomy changes.
- BigCommerce - get products updates
- Bukalapak updates
Lazada AssociatedSku update
Shopee - taxonomy update
Shopify product_options, product_option_values & categories (collections) get
TradeSquare taxonomy updates
03/03/2021 - Deployment
- Additional Maropost Marketplace App's.
Mirakl xlsx support & test_connection updates.
- Bukalapak deployed.
20/01/2021 - Deployment
Taxonomies now available within Management Portal - View supported Marketplace category trees and attributes with the ability to export into a spreadsheet format.
- Automated refreshing of Marketplace taxonomies.
Public webhook receiver API and automated webhook subscriptions when creating specific services & integrations.
13/06/2020 1:00pm - 4:00pm [tentative] - CrescoData Platform Deployment - Improvement to Management Portal, API & Backend services. Deployment completion time may vary. Please check-in closer to the time for updates.
- 1:00pm - Deployment started. All syncs paused.
- 2:05pm - Deployment completed. Ensuring all services stable before re-enabling sync service.
- 3:20pm - All syncs active. System back to normal.
25/04/2020 12:00pm - 3:30pm - CrescoData Platform Deployment - Improvement to speed, efficiency & reliability of data synchronization.
- 12:00pm - Deployment started. All syncs paused.
- 2:53pm - Deployment complete. Ensuring all services are working as expected before re-enabling syncs.
- 3:30pm - All syncs active. System back to normal.
19/09/2019 - CrescoData Management Portal Updates - Release of The CrescoData Diagnostics Feature
19/09/2019 - CrescoData Management Portal Updates - Improvements to the feed Export functionality