What does the CrescoData licensing fee include?
Accepted payment methods for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, PayPay and credit card (excluding AMEX)
- CrescoData’s bank details can be found on the invoice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Accepted currencies for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts: USD and SGD as payment currencies
- Invoices are issued in the agreed currency as per the agreed contract terms. Payments should be paid to the corresponding bank account.
- All customer personal and payment details are encrypted and will never be shared with 3rd parties.
- Credit card payments are taken using a secure gateway
- All set up fees are billed in advance and must be paid before work commences
- Monthly licensing fees are billed in advance and are due before the start of the service.
- Monthly licensing fees must be paid via credit card or direct bank transfer
- Variable fees are calculated at the end of the month and are due for payment the following month
- All customers will be sent an invoice for all fees paid
- Please email email@example.com with any queries regarding invoicing.
Updating your billing details
- Please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CrescoData does not offer refunds
- If an invoice is overdue a reminder is sent. If payment is still not received by a specified date, service may be paused and additional charges may be payable.