OZSALE & NZSALE Branded Portal
OZSALE & NZSALE (MYSALE Group) is the leading online shopping club in Australia and New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion.
This help guide will walk you through how you can onboard yourself on to the OZSALE & NZSALE Marketplace in order to sync products, stock, orders and order updates via Shopify.
The first thing you need to do is to pay for the service fee to use this application.
- When you first login to https://ozsale.crescodata.com/ you will see a warning message - "Payment is required to activate your services. Click here to make your payment."
- The monthly subscription is AUD$55 inc GST / month and will automatically get charged monthly.
- Service can be terminated at any time. There is no refund offered for this service.
- This is required before any services can be activated.
- Clicking the link, will take you through to a payment page.
- Please note this is a monthly payment, with a minimum term of 12 months.
- Once payment has been made, this will redirect you to our Branded Portal to complete setup.
Upon logging into https://ozsale.crescodata.com/, first go to "Settings" from the left navigation.
Here you will be asked to add in your connections details for Shopify and OZSALE & NZSALE. Please review the below on how you can access these details.
- This will be provided by your OZSALE & NZSALE account manager.
- Log in to your Shopify admin account: https://www.shopify.com/login
- On bottom of the left hand side of the dashboard, select "Apps" from the left navigation.
- At the top right, click on Develop apps
- Then click Create an app
- Specify the title of the custom app, provide a contact email account and click Create app.
- Next click Configure Admin API Scopes.
- Provide the below Read and Write permission
Assigned fulfillment orders
Merchant-managed fulfillment orders
Third-party fulfillment orders
- Once the above has been ticked, click Save.
- This will provide you with a new button at the top right to Install app.
- Once installed this will take you to a page to Reveal token once - Please copy this token to be used in the portal.
- Authentication details will then be provided to load into the Shopify section of the Portal.
- Admin API Access Token - Token saved above.
- Shared Secret / API Secret Key - API secret key from the custom app screen where the token was saved.
- URL - Your myshopify.com url. i.e. https://ozsale.myshopify.com
Once completed, click "Next"
- Stock buffers - If you want to add a buffer to stock retrieved from Shopify, then add a <number> we should deduct to send to OZSALE & NZSALE.
- Default country of manufacture - If all products are manufactured in the same country then add the “Alpha-2” Country code that is applicable from HERE.
- Next toogle both of the Shopify and OZSALE & NZSALE services from "Not Active" to "Active".
- Click "Next".
- Toogle both of the Shopify and OZSALE & NZSALE services from "Not Active" to "Active".
- Click "Save" to complete the setup.
This will schedule the download of products from Shopify. Also sync any future orders from Ozsale to Shopify.
Publishing products to OzSale & NZSALE
Below is the process of how you publish products from Shopify to OZSALE & NZSALE. These steps must be taken in order for products to publish, so please follow them carefully.
Below is how you can create a Shopify "tag" to define what category the product should be published to in OZSALE & NZSALE.
Products will only be published to OZSALE & NZSALE, if it has one of these tags.
Go to the “Categories” link from the left navigation.
Click on the "Export" button to export all category.
- This will link you to "Exports" where you can download the OZSALE & NZSALE category list.
Review the category list and find the categories most relevant to your products.
Go into Shopify and filter on products that should go to the same OzSale category. Bulk apply the tag to products in Shopify. Tag format is:
OZ-ID_<Category ID> (Column from the category list export).
Example - If we want to list a product under “Clothing > Mens > Activewear > Compression Clothing” in OzSale, we would apply the tag “OZ-ID_90aa74db-6f7f-452c-8640-3223baf8aca2”
We will then sync the product to OZSALE & NZSALE automatically - No additional action required.
Country of Origin
If you can to define the country of origin per product, then please follow the below steps:
Tag each product using the following format - OZ-country:<country code> i.e. If it Manufacture Country is Australia then the tag would be “Oz-country:AU”
Review the “Alpha-2” Country code list HERE
Otherwise there is a setting to define a default country for all products, as above.
If you want to define a shipping policy per product, then please follow the below steps:
- Tag each product using the following format - OZ_shipping_policies:<policyID>
- The policyID is located in Mysale as below:
Markup / Markdown Price
If you want to markup or markdown the price from Shopify to OzSale per product, then please follow the below steps:
- Tag each product using the following format - OZ_adjustment_price:<%increase/decrease>
- Markup - The tag for a percentage markup would be "OZ_adjustment_price:10" to increase the price by 10%.
- Markdown - The tag for a percentage markdown would be i.e. "OZ_adjustment_price:-10" to decrease by 10%.
Deactivate a product
If you have previously created a product and want to deactivate the product, please update the product with this tag "OZ-deactivate"
Once an order is placed on OZSALE & NZSALE it will sync to Shopify.
- We will use the same Shopify order sequence when creating orders.
- If you want to reference the original OZSALE & NZSALE customer order number, this is located in the Shopify order notes.
- Orders will be auto-acknowledged back to OZSALE & NZSALE.
You can then go into Shopify and fulfill the order, ensuring a tracking number and carrier is added.
- Click on "Fulfill items"
- Add a Tracking Number and Carrier.
This will then publish a shipment update to say the order has been fulfilled.