Integrations / Connectors
Using The CrescoData Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite allows for faster integration via our catalogue of pre-built connectors. Supported platforms range from PIM’s, ERP’s, OMS’, WMS’s, eCommerce Platforms, Digital Ad channels, Marketplaces, eCommerce Platforms, File formats and Databases
All integrations are split into a connectivity layer (to provide a technical means of connecting to and transmitting data) and a mapping layer (to translate the data in between the Cresco master format and the the format used by external systems)
The connectivity layer is kept simple to avoid any data logic. As such, maintenance as well as issues are reduced.
CrescoData Channel Integration templates provide the ability to access pre-built platform API’s and provide the ability to turn on new channel connections in days with no coding. The only work that’s needed is QA and channel specific mapping updates.
Mappings are done using the CrescoData unified mapping language (CML) which translates data into a Centralised Data Model.
Any rules and features are based off of the Centralised Data Model.
With CML, data can be transformed on the fly to split and merge variants into groups, to isolate attributes, transform their values based on an unlimited amount of rules. These rules are based on features made available in CML. Features can easily be added through a standardised interface.
- Reduce channel maintenance and issues: All integrations are split into a connectivity layer and a mapping layer
- Turn on new channels in days with no coding: using our Pre-built Integration templates. The only work that’s needed is QA and channel specific mapping updates.
- Single taxonomy for all marketplaces: Provides a centralised API and data format to retrieve categories as well as category specific attributes for all supported channels. Define the attributes required at a category level, to ensure products are loaded successfully first time.
- Use a Centralised Data Model - allows quick mappings and the ability to add rules and new features
- Transform data on the fly: With the CrescoData Mapping Language CML, data can be transformed on the fly to split and merge variants into groups, to isolate attributes, transform their values based on an unlimited amount of rules. These rules are based on features made available in CML.
- Full data transparency: View real-time and historical data
The CrescoData Management Portal: allows for the quick and easy addition of new features through a standardised interface.