To all customers in Indonesia by providing reliable, fast and safe services to choose a series of original quality products at competitive prices. By utilizing its own logistics fleet and supported by a network of partners throughout Indonesia, JD.ID can provide fast and reliable delivery services throughout the territory of Indonesia.
Indonesia; cross border sellers are able to list products on JD.id
Seller who want to use API to connect and manage their shop in order to stabilize their business across different marketplace system
OpenApi platform: In-house platform by JD to integrate merchants into JD.id marketplace Open platform (OpenAPI) is positioned in the current business platform of Jingdong Indonesia business platform capabilities in the form of open API, available to the third party platform. This guideline is mainly from the perspective of the user interface, introduce how to use the Indonesian open platform API.
How to access API through the OpenAPI Plaform:
- Log in to our website: jd.id and register as qualified seller in seller.jd.id
- Open api.jd.id and click “Control Center”
3. Then create new APP in Control Center. Enter your APP name and your Email, then save.
- Now you have completed the APP registration, but you do not have the authentication. As a result, you still cannot use the API
- Once you have the APP registration is completed, then click “Manage”, select the category and API you need for review
Requirements to allow integrations:
- Signed company has signed a cooperation agreement with JD.ID before else we would not be able to give authentication for your application.
- Authentication to done by merchant
- To store these information correctly you need to have:
- Compare and match JD.id product design with your system to sync properly
- Established the category relation between JD.id and your system to ensure that each of JD.id categories has the corresponding category within your system in order to accommodate batch upload or update. As a result, the product will sync to your system smoothly.
- Set up a mechanism to convert these products seamlessly between your system and JD.id system in order to automate the order process to JD.id system
- Price, stock, Product status and other data are real-time. We recommend that when your users enter the business page or order, they will query our products and inventory to check, and guarantee a higher order success rate.
The company was founded by Liu Qiangdongin July 1998, and its retail platform went online in 2004. It started as an online magneto-optical store, but soon diversified, selling electronics, mobile phones, computers and similar items. The company changed its domain name to 360buy.com in June 2007 and then to JD.com in 2013.