Commerce Connector is a software platform that brings potential online customers into physical retail stores all over the world.
Please out the information in the contact form to begin the process of setting up a store and feed with Commerce Connector. It can be completed by clicking onto this link: https://www.commerce-connector.com/web/en/sign-up/.
After signup setup a data transfer test and once this is verified it is possible to start transmitting the feed regularly.
At the same time please submit the following information for the online shop via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Dealer’s name
- Address: Street and house number
- Zip code,
- Location – County, Country
- URL to the online shop’s homepage
- URL to the online shop’s homepage informing about the shipping cost
- Payment methods (credit card, bill, prepayment, c.o.d., others)
- Types of shipping incl. cost (incl. and excl. VAT)
- Delivery to private and / or commercial customers
- Short description of the online shop – Shop logo (135×65 Pixel / 2:1)
What formats does Commerce Connector accept (CSV, XML, API, etc)
Commerce Connector accepts files in CSV format and it may be compressed in a zip or gz format.
How to send a feed to Commerce Connector?
URL or FTP. For URL feeds, then the password and username will need to be provided on protected directories. For FTP feeds, only complete files are allowed to be placed in the corresponding directories and no temporary work files are permitted.
Once this has been activated please send a confirmation email to email@example.com