Accepted payment methods for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts the following payment methods for all its customers: bank transfer and online credit/debit card payment (powered by Stripe)
- Singapore based customers can also opt for a direct bank transfer using the PayNow facility
- For Australia based customers, the GoCardless automated invoice collection facility can be availed by signing a Direct Debit mandate
- CrescoData’s bank details and card payment link can be found on the invoice
- When paying via credit card additional payment charges of 5% are payable
- Please email email@example.com for further details.
Accepted currencies for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts: AUD, USD and SGD as payment currencies
- Invoices are issued in the agreed currency as per the agreed contract terms. Payments should be paid to the corresponding bank account or made online through a credit/debit card as detailed on the invoice.
- The Customer is responsible for all costs of currency conversion
- All customer personal and payment details are encrypted and will never be shared with 3rd parties.
- Card payments are enabled through a secure PCI compliant gateway
- See The Data Security Policy for details
- All setup fees are billed in advance and must be paid before work commences
- Monthly licensing fees are billed in advance and must be paid on Service Activation
- Monthly licensing fees must be paid via monthly credit card payments or by bank transfer quarterly in advance.
- Variable fees are calculated at the end of the month and are due for payment by the end of the following month.
- When paying via credit card additional payment charges of 5% are payable.
Updating your billing details
Please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CrescoData does not offer refunds
If an invoice is overdue a reminder will be sent. If payment is still not received by a specified date, service may be paused and additional charges may be payable.
See 6.7 in the Terms of Service for details.