Platform & Services
Built using the latest in AWS Cloud serverless architecture The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is designed to scale. Powered by two powerful proprietary engines that use Machine Learning and AI to enable real-time syndication and automation. Automated testing and deployment mean no platform downtime.
CrescoData’s Commerce-in-the-Cloud services are all available via API for easy access
PaaS: Product Sync
Create a consistent product content experience across all Commerce channels.
The CrescoData Product Sync Service connects into your commerce platform and provides an automated content syndication services that enables a consistent product experience across commerce stores, marketplaces and ad feeds. Remove manual tasks to automate product content syndication across digital sales channels. The CrescoData Platform effortlessly reformats product information, images, pricing and stock.
- Setting up of desired channels as output destinations to automatically populate transformed data into channels’ systems
- Automating mapping of unlimited product attributes across over 20 top level categories
- Supports up to 42,000 categories where products’ category can be remapped
- Resizing of source images to fit over 50 commerce channels
- Enriching of product data feed via attribute backfilling and merging of multiple product information input
- Supports all 180 currency conversions
- Tax and shipping calculations based of your specified locations
- Unlimited rules by product, by channel
- Automated promotions
- Automated product, price and stock sync
PaaS: Order Sync
Take charge of orders seamlessly across channels.
Be in the driver’s seat with automated order management across multiple channels. Stay on top of orders as data flows back into your central order management system. Save time managing inventory with seamless updates across all channels
- Consolidation of order information from all connected channels into your desired order management system
- Updating of product stock across all connected channels
- Maintain expected stock ratio based on your business rules
- Real time updating of unlimited order statuses for purchases
- Consolidate shipping invoices to your desired order management system
- Consolidated order data can be sent to a third party BI tool
iPaaS - System-Integration-as-a-Service
Better systems integration is now here!
Connect disparate commerce platforms: Product Information Management Platforms (PIM), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software), Order Management Systems (OMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), eCommerce Stores
- Platform agnostic system integration
- Supported connection methods: API, Database, file format, webhooks
- Nimble development connect in weeks not months
- Changes in rules available in real-time
- Robust alerts + monitoring for any system downtime or update failure
Import product data
Remove import and integration friction to load data with scale.
Frictionless import and integration of product data that automatically maps product attributes, backfills product information and transforms images to match digital sales channel requirements.
- Automating mapping of product attributes
- Resizing of source images
- Re-mapping of product’s category
- Enriching of product data feed via attribute backfilling
- Merging of multiple product information input
- Reformatting of file
- Producing multiple output format, including XML, XLS, CSV, JSON and API into known sources
Seamless Product Categorisation
Reduce manual Quality Control and re-categorise products automatically into the right category tree of desired digital sales channel with our Machine Learning Algorithm.
- Automating product re-categorisation for every channel destination
- Updating and mapping of any changes in your system or destination category tree
- Remapping of product category automatically as machine learning algorithm constantly improves accuracy
Your Branded Commerce App
Expand your platform reach and launch a branded app in the major commerce platforms and marketplaces. The CrescoData Application Module offers a range of methods that can be used to build customised apps for Product Import and Product and Order Sync
Deployed apps that can connect to The CrescoData Apps Module can be used to offer:
One off Product Import
Product Sync with custom attributes
More detailed Order flow support
Build a customised server interface to deploy any app in any e-commerce platform
Ability to combine CrescoData functionality and common flows into single API endpoints to be used by deployed apps or custom clients
Support for client side configuration screens that can be used to change the behaviour of the CrescoData sync
Powerful Commerce Engines
CrescoData’s Commerce Connect Platform is powered by two prioriatory Engines that use Machine Learning and AI to transform commerce at scale.
Control how product information is featured across commerce channels with our Machine Learning Rules Engine. Take charge by setting up unlimited rules per channel and product with immediate implementation.
Infinite DATA RULES including
- Product : changes to title, description, adding of keywords, ability to group or restrict by channel Pricing : currency conversion, price changes
- Stock: ability to set minimum stock levels, different stock ratios by channel
- Promotions: ability to schedule promotions and specify to product level
- Shipping: ability to add or calculate shipping information
Save time and put an end to the manual mapping of products to new channels. Our mapping and categorisation engine uses AI and machine learning to automatically re-categorise products from source channel to sales channel categories, removing manual mapping needs.
Maps PRODUCTS seamlessly:
- CrescoData's in house developed Master Category Tree that boasts over 42,000 categories and more than 80 millions products
- Master Category tree is pre-mapped using our smart mapper tool to over 50 channels including Lazada, eBay, Amazon and Google Shopping
- Using the latest CNN and logistic regression machine learning technique, our engine is able to map any source products up to 95% level 1 accuracy
- Automatically updated and maps any changes in your system or destination category tree
SMART CORE Features
CrescoData’s SMART Core Services and basic support are included as part of the monthly subscription fee.
Stay in control.
Data security and privacy. Data is secure, encrypted, protected, GDPR compliant and hosted on Amazon's AWS.
Updates that matter.
Stay ahead of the market as we maintain and update destination connections as they make changes such as API, channel taxonomy, channel mappings or system rules. Automatically stay up to date as we build new channel feature and platform updates.
Smart alerts and notifications.
Spot API errors from data upload to orders failing. Real time smart alerts to spot API errors from data upload to orders. One consolidated alert for all product level failed upload or update reasons.
Live reporting to keep tab on sales, channels and merchant data.
Live reporting in our interface to keep tabs on sales, channels, product and merchant data. Connect your reports into your Business Intelligence Suite such as Google Data Suite, Qlikview, Tableau and many more.
Avoid platform downtime with continuous integration deployment.
The CrescoData Commerce Connect platform is deployed as part of a continuous integration setup. This means any changes are merged regularly and tested as well as deployed to the staging site regularly and automatically.