Alerts and Monitoring
Configurable Alerts and Monitoring
Real time smart alerts to spot data and channel errors from data upload and orders to platform connections. One consolidated alert for all product level failed upload or update reasons.
- Real time notification and alerts to spot any API delays or failures including:
- Source Platform connection
- Channel API uptime
- Channel API or taxonomy changes
- Service Sync Status: Product, Price, Stock or Order
- Channel feedback by product level:
- Consolidates and all product level failed upload/update reasons for easy call to action
- Data log allows for easy error investigation
- Manual refresh capability
- View reports in The CrescoData Management Portal or customise alerts to be sent to internal systems and dashboards
CrescoData offers the ability to configure a range of alerts, that can be pushed back into your platform via API or sent as a daily summary via email. A summary via email will send a CSV summary, with links to review alerts within the Management Portal. These alerts include:
CrescoData summarises the integration status at a merchant level, to highlight any token expiries at the source or destination integration. If connectivity is lost, this will also create an alert when data is trying to synchronise to the destination integration.
Channel Integration Issues
These are responses from a channel integration based on product or order information sent. These errors notify you of potential source changes that are required to successfully insert products.
- Attributes missing.
- Unaccepted attributes
- Duplicate SKUs
- Duplicate variants - Size / Color.
Attribute mapping errors
Responses that are created by CrescoData to alert changes that are required to mapping rules to successfully load products into a destination channel.
- Category mappings or categories that no longer exist and need to be remapped.
- Attributes that need to be mapped i.e. Size and Color.
- Source data missing attributes