OZSALE & NZSALE Branded Portal
OZSALE & NZSALE (MYSALE Group) is the leading online shopping club in Australia and New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion.
This help guide will walk you through how you can onboard yourself on to the OZSALE & NZSALE Marketplaces in order to sync products, stock, orders and order updates via WooCommerce.
The first thing you need to do is to pay for the service fee to use this application.
- When you first login to https://ozsale.crescodata.com/ you will see a warning message - "Payment is required to activate your services. Click here to make your payment."
- The monthly subscription is AUD$55 inc GST / month and will automatically be charged monthly.
- Service can be terminated at any time. There is no refund offered for this service.
- This is required before any services can be activated.
- Clicking the link, will take you through to a payment page.
- Please note this is a monthly payment, with a minimum term of 12 months.
- Once payment has been made, this will redirect you to our Branded Portal to complete setup.
Upon logging into https://ozsale.crescodata.com/, first go to "Settings" from the left navigation.
Here you will be asked to add in your connections details for WooCommerce and OZSALE & NZSALE. Please review the below on how you can access these details.
- This will be provided by your OZSALE & NZSALE account manager.
- Login to your wooCommerce store
- Click on “wooCommerce/settings” from the left-hand panel.
- Select “Advanced/REST API” from the Settings page
- Click on “Add Key”
- Name the key as anything under the “Description field”, Select the appropriate “User”, and select “Read/Write” for the “Permissions” field.
- Once done, simply click on “Generate API key”
- Record the “Consumer Key” and “Consumer secret” to be input in the credentials settings page within Cresco’s Portal.
- CrescoData will also require the URL to your woocommerce store to be input within the URL field on Cresco’s Portal.
- Currency - This defines the currency we are defining when sending products to Ozsale.
Once completed, click "Next"
- Stock buffers - If you want to add a buffer to stock retrieved from WooCommerce, then add a <number> we should deduct to send to OZSALE & NZSALE.
- Price Adjustment - If you wish to adjust the prices of the products sent to OZSALE & NZSALE, you may add a <number> to the field. It accepts positive and negative values, and it is a % adjustment that will be applied to your product prices.
- Next toogle both of the WooCommerce and OZSALE & NZSALEservices from "Not Active" to "Active".
- Click "Next".
- Toogle both of the WooCommerce and OzSale services from "Not Active" to "Active".
- Click "Save" to complete the setup.
This will schedule the download of products from WooCommerce. Also sync any future orders from OZSALE & NZSALE to WooCommerce.
Publishing products to OzSale
Below is the process of how you publish products from WooCommerce to OZSALE & NZSALE. These steps must be taken in order for products to publish, so please follow them carefully.
We will pull the “Category” value from your WooCommerce store’s “Category” attribute.
You may then click on the “Product” tab from the left-hand panel and click on “MAPPINGS” on the resulting top-bar.
Once your WooCommerce products have been pulled into CrescoData, you’ll see the full list of mappable categories that you can map to the most relevant OZSALE & NZSALE category on the right drop-down field.
Country of Origin
If you can to define the country of origin per product, then please follow the below steps:
- Tag each product using the following format - OZ-country:<country code> i.e. If it Manufacture Country is Australia then the tag would be “Oz-country:AU”
- Review the “Alpha-2” Country code list HERE
- Otherwise there is a setting to define a default country for all products, as above.
- If you want to define a shipping policy per product, then please follow the below steps:
- Tag each product using the following format - OZ_shipping_policies:<policyID>
- The policyID is located in Mysale as below:
Price adjustment - Product level
If you want to markup or markdown the price from Shopify to OzSale per product, then please follow the below steps:
- Tag each product using the following format - OZ_adjustment_price:<%increase/decrease>
- Markup - The tag for a percentage markup would be "OZ_adjustment_price:10" to increase the price by 10%.
- Markdown - The tag for a percentage markdown would be i.e. "OZ_adjustment_price:-10" to decrease by 10%
Deactivate a product
If you have previously created a product and want to deactivate the product, please update the product with this tag "OZ-deactivate".
Or you may also simply delete the product on WooCommerce.
- Once an order is placed on OZSALE & NZSALE it will sync to WooCommerce.
- If you want to reference the original OZSALE & NZSALE customer order number, this is located in the order notes.
- Orders will be auto-acknowledged back to OZSALE & NZSALE.
- You can then go into WooCommerce and fulfill the order, ensuring a tracking number and carrier is added.
- This will then publish a shipment update to say the order has been fulfilled.
- You may also update the order on WooCommerce to cancelled, and this will publish a cancellation to OZSALE & NZSALE for the order.