Prior to starting work on the project CrescoData conducts a detailed requirements session to discuss:
- How the platforms will connect
- Required workflows
- Agreement on data flows, rules, architecture and integration points
- What’s needed from the Customer’s
- Detailed UAT test cases
- Project timelines
- Agreement on the project team
Statement of Work
- Following the assessment made during the Requirements Gathering exercise, the detailed requirements are documented, UAT test cases are agreed and a project plan is created. This is shared in the Statement of Work for both parties to sign off.
In order to streamline the On-Boarding Process it is important that the customer works through the following checklist to enable the required accounts and documentation to be ready for when the project commences:
- Customer platform details
- Technical documentation to integrate.
- Login to test account
- Authentication details when integrating.
- Technical contact
- Customer platform - Product Sync
- How are product variants setup i.e. Multiple sizes for a product.
- Categorisation of products - How is this currently setup and will you provide us with the correct destination category?
- Attribute rules i.e. How to setup product title. We can combine multiple source attributes to one destination attribute for example.
- Color - Sometimes requires mapping.
- Size system used - UK, US, Int - Is this consistent across all products?
- Marketplace mapping - Attributes like color and size require mapping, will you provide us with the correct attributes to be accepted?
- Images - How are they stored?
- Publishing products to marketplaces - Are there any rules on when products should or should not be published i.e. Active status or stock available.
- Customer platform - Stock Sync
- How is stock synced from your platform?
- Is it part of the product feed or a separate feed?
- How often can we sync stock from your platform?
- Customer platform - Order Sync
- What Order statuses are available in your platform?
- At what point should an order be shipped from your platform - Do you expect the marketplace to update the order as shipped?
- Do you allow for cancellations - Merchant
- Do you allow for cancellations - Customer - Can you accept cancellations in your platform?
- How should cancellations interact in your platform?
- How should partial returns interact in your platform?
- How should full returns interact in your platform?
- Existing Integrations
- API account details.
- Seller Center login.
- Marketplace contact. If connecting to Lazada please ensure you follow the additional security requirements to connect your platform
- New Integrations
- Platform API documentation in English
- A test account
- A marketplace contact