Onboarding - Add Services
This guide will walk you through the steps to add Services to New and Existing Merchants.
Steps - New Merchant
- Toogle the services you want to create under the Merchants setup.
- Next go through each sync type and define what are is your Source Channel and what are your Destination Channel(s).
- Source - Where the record originals from.
- Destination - Where we are sending the record to.
- Source - eCommerce .com platform i.e. Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix etc.
- Destination - Marketplaces you want to sell on.
- Source - Marketplaces you are receiving orders from.
- Destination - eCommerce .com platform you are fulfilling orders from.
- Order Updates
- Source - eCommerce .com platform you are fulfilling orders from.
- Destination - Updates sent to Marketplaces to notify customers on Tracking and Carrier details.
- Next define your Minimum Import Dates per service and click Next.
- Finally click Confirm & Save to create the services under your Merchants profile.
Steps - Add Services to Existing Merchant
- First go to Merchants from the Left Navigation.
- Find the Merchant and click the Login As Merchant button.
- Next click on Account from the Left Navigation.
- Click the COG icon and select Update Setup
- Add the new Service to the relevant Sync type dropdown and click Next.
- Define the Minimum Import Date if required and click Next.
- Lastly review the updates and click Confirm & Save