Onboarding - Add Merchant
This guide will walk you through the steps of creating a Merchant within your Branded Portal and the steps require to start syncing records between Channels.
- Upon logging into your CrescoData Brand Portal, click Merchants
- Click the + button, located top right.
- Fill out the details required to create a Merchant:
- Click Create
The next step is to define your Merchant Services.
- Toogle the services you want to create under the Merchants setup.
- Next go through each sync type and define what are is your Source Channel and what are your Destination Channel(s).
- Source - Where the record originals from.
- Destination - Where we are sending the record to.
- Source - eCommerce .com platform i.e. Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix etc.
- Destination - Marketplaces you want to sell on.
- Source - Marketplaces you are receiving orders from.
- Destination - eCommerce .com platform you are fulfilling orders from.
- Order Updates
- Source - eCommerce .com platform you are fulfilling orders from.
- Destination - Updates sent to Marketplaces to notify customers on Tracking and Carrier details.
- Next define your Minimum Import Dates per service and click Next.
- Finally click Confirm & Save to create the services under your Merchants profile.