On Boarding Requirements
There are a number of compliance and data considerations when connecting to the CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
Service sign up and Channel account details
- You will need to provide your merchants with a way to sign up for the service and provide their channel log-ins. Some channel connections may required Oauth log-in details
- Integration instructions for channels can be found here( anchor link)
Service sign up
You will need to provide your merchants with a way to sign up for the service. This can be done in the following ways:
- An automated fashion by adding a sign-up screen into your Graphical User Interface
- An automated manual way e.g. via a sheet
- Via email
- Manually via The CrescoData Management Portal
Product Catalogue Information
The merchant must have ready the basic information needed to list a product on a marketplace. This includes image, name, description, price and stock. The richer the information the merchant provides, the better the product listing. For full details please refer to The CrescoData Product Catalogue template.
Product allocation, price and promotions
This can be done on your Customer Platform or set up via a sheet. Please discuss the best approach as part of the on-boarding process.
There are a number of contract inclusions that will need to added to your customer contracts. Please contact your Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.