With Lunar New Year celebrations well and truly underway, we’ve been looking at some pretty big milestones in the CrescoData journey in 2021. Even more importantly looking ahead to our roadmap for 2022.
And it’s pretty exciting. We wanted to share some of our wins and product enhancements in 2021
The CrescoData Management Platform processed:
– 1850+ Merchants
– 1,010,780+ Orders
– 830M+ Actions
We added 18 new Integrations including:
– Apparel 21, BliBli, Bukalapak, Tiki, Tokopedia
– Click Central, Kogan, MyDeal, OzSale, PaydayDeals
– tools.com, TradeSquare and more!
Product Enhancements included:
Branded Portal – you can whitelabel Cresco
– User Permissions – more self-serve
– Product Enrichments – Taxonomies
– Cross Sync Data enrichment
– Scaling – Auto-scaling of platforms
– Payments – Self-Serve payments via Stripe
– API Access – API Standardisation
It was also a busy year with award wins, partnerships and of course the acquisition of CrescoData in November 2021.
– Mirakl Connect appoints CrescoData as its first APAC Integration Partner
– CrescoData named Deloitte Fast 500 company again in 2021
– New Premier Support Service launched for extended out of hours support
– CrescoData acquired by Pitney Bowes
It was a busy year and we look forward to an exciting roadmap for 2022 and beyond!