Setting up the Google Merchant Center
Please follow the steps below to set up in Google Merchant Center.
- Visit google.com/merchants
- Sign in using an existing account with Google (like Gmail).
- If a new Google account is needed, click 'Create an account now'. Enter the email and password and proceed to create a Merchant Center account.
- Enter the Store information. The store name is displayed next to the products in Google. Note: Please make sure to include the prefix http://www foryour web address.
- Verify and claim the website. This is a necessary step for products to be displayed on Google. Follow the steps to verify and claim the website URL.