Craft is a flexible, user-friendly CMS for creating custom digital experiences on the web and beyond.
- An intuitive, user-friendly Control Panel for content creation and administrative tasks.
- A clean-slate approach to content modeling and front-end development that doesn’t make any assumptions about your content or how it should be consumed.
- A built-in Plugin Store with hundreds of free and commercial plugins, all just a click away.
- A robust framework for module and plugin development.
- An active, vibrant community.
You can learn all about it at craftcms.com.
Required authentication details
The domain that the server is running on. Example: https://www.
An api token that needs to be setup on the server
A username to access the API
A password to access the API
- Product get (using the simpleProducts API)
- Connection test
Things to note
- Product query details
We are querying 25 products per page to ensure fast response times for each query. Expected download speed ~ 100 products / mins
- Configuration and data
Craft CMS API only returns a small set of attributes which excludes the product url, images and some other details. Adding those requires configuration changes inside Craft CMS admin.