- Product: This screen is only available for users who are connected to the CrescoData full Product Syndication Service.
- Stock: This screen is available only for users who are connected to the CrescoData Stock Sync Service.
- Price: This screen is available only for users who are connected to the CrescoData Price Sync Service
- QC Status: This screen is available for all users.
- Response: This screen is available for all users.
Source Listings Tab
In the “Listings” tab, users are able to see the products processed by CrescoData, and their current status.
Users can toggle over the attribute icon to select the attribute(s) that they want to display:
Main Available attributes:
- Product ID: Product ID in a publishing destination
- SKU: The Merchant SKU’s listed in a publishing
- Title: Product Name
- Description: Product description
- Availability: Product availability
- Stock: Quantity of stock count
- Price: Product listed price
- Sale Price: Product discounted price
- Sale Start Date: Discount start date
- Sale End Date Discount end date
- Updated At: Product last update
- CrescoData ID: CrescoData identifier for the product
Users can further filter the displayed information with the filter dropdown option:
- - SKU: Merchant SKU’s in a Publishing Destination
- - Product ID: Product ID in a publishing destination
- - Merchant: Registered Seller Name
- - Integrations: Connected Integrations
- - CrescoData ID: CrescoData identifier for the product
Integration Diagnosis Tab
Reflects quality control messages sent from the publishing destination when deciding to approve or reject a product