Email alerts can be setup upon request either to summaries all merchants or a specific merchants activity in the last 24 hours as a CSV attachment.
Daily alerts can be sent to one or many email addresses of your choosing.
- Integration ID - CrescoData ID for the specific integration setup.
- Merchant - Name of the customer / merchant and link to their CrescoData setup of channels.
- Channel - The connected channel by merchant, the row is summarising.
- Type - The sync type - Products or Orders by channel, by merchant that the row is summarising.
- Integration Status - The CrescoData status to show if the particular sync type is turned on.
- Integration Status Message - To show if the connection is active or if there are potential authentication errors.
- Error - High level view of all errors for a particular sync type by channel, by merchant within the last 24 hours.
- Success - High level view of all successes for a particular sync type by channel, by merchant within the last 24 hours.
- Warning - High level view of all warnings, where an update was made for a particular sync type by channel, by merchant within the last 24 hours.
- Code (multiple) - A breakdown of responses from channels by a particular code. Please review the order or product sections for specific detail on what each means.