Accepted payment methods for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer and credit card (excluding AMEX)
- CrescoData’s bank details can be found on the invoice.
- When paying via credit card additional payment charges of 5% are payable
- Please email email@example.com for further details.
Accepted currencies for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts: AUD, USD and SGD as payment currencies
- Invoices are issued in the agreed currency as per the agreed contract terms. Payments should be paid to the corresponding bank account as detailed on the invoice.
- The Customer is responsible for all costs of currency conversion
- Billing Security
- All customer personal and payment details are encrypted and will never be shared with 3rd parties.
- Credit card payments are taken using a secure gateway
- See The Data Security Policy for details
- All setup fees are billed in advance and must be paid before work commences
- Monthly licensing fees are billed in advance and must be paid on Service Activation
- Monthly licensing fees must be paid via monthly credit card payments or by bank transfer quarterly in advance.
- Variable fees are calculated at the end of the month and are due for payment by the end of the following month.
- When paying via credit card additional payment charges of 5% are payable.
All customers will be sent an invoice for all fees paid.
Setup Fee invoices are sent electronically in advance and must be paid before work commences.
Monthly Licence Fee invoices are sent electronically in advance and must be paid at point of Activation
Variable fees invoices are sent at the beginning of the following month and must be paid by the end of the month. Customer has 14 days from the invoice date to check the invoice and raise any queries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries regarding invoicing.
Updating your billing details
Please contact your Account Manager or email email@example.com
CrescoData does not offer refunds
If an invoice is overdue a reminder will be sent. If payment is still not received by a specified date, service may be paused and additional charges may be payable.
See 6.7 in the Terms of Service for details.