PaaS Monthly Licensing Fee
The following is included in the monthly licensing fee
- Automated Product Sync
- Automated Order Sync
- CrescoData backend support and core services
- Customisation of business rules for product listing, updating and order management
- Maintenance of Publishing Destination connection: changes in API, taxonomy, mappings and system rules
- Roadmap of Publishing Destinations
- Functional Reporting and alerts
- Support: basic support services
Accepted payment methods for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, PayPay and credit card
- CrescoData’s bank details can be found on the invoice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Accepted currencies for CrescoData billing
- CrescoData accepts: USD, AUD and SGD as payment currencies
- Invoices are issued in the agreed currency as per the agreed contract terms
- All customer personal and payment details are encrypted and will never be shared with 3rd parties.
- Credit card payments are taken using a secure gateway
- All set up fees are billed in advance and must be paid before work commences
- Monthly licensing fees are billed in advance and are due at the start of the billing cycle.
- Monthly licensing fees must be paid via a credit card or direct bank transfer
- Variable fees are calculated at the end of the month and can be paid the following month
- All customers will be sent an invoice for all fees paid
- Please email email@example.com with any queries regarding invoicing.
Updating your billing details
- Please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CrescoData does not offer refunds