Cresco Personal Data Protection Policy
- This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to the collection, use, retention and transfer of personal data that could readily identify or contact you as an individual person (“Personal Information“) or any other content provided by you (“Content“) to Cresco Data Pte Ltd (“Cresco”) through or in connection with your use of any Cresco services at Cresco’s website (including www.crescodata.com and any related websites, sub-domains and pages) (“Websites“) and/or Cresco’s cloud-based e-commerce software platform that allows a customer to automate the delivery of product information via various digital destinations (“Cresco Data Platform“) (collectively, “Cresco Services“) or when you otherwise interact with Cresco (including your participation in any interactive features of Cresco Services, survey, contest, promotion, sweepstakes, activity or event, request customer support, and communication via third party social media sites).
- Your use of Cresco Services constitutes acceptance of this Personal Data Protection Policy and consent to the collection, storage, use, processing, disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information by Cresco as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
- Cresco may revise this Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time. Your continued use of Cresco Services further constitutes acceptance of any revisions or updates to this Personal Data Protection Policy as Cresco may make and publish from time to time. If you disagree with any changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy, you must stop using Cresco Services.
- Cresco and its business partners use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory (a) to improve and customise Cresco Services and your experience, (b) to allow you to access and use the Websites or Cresco Data Platform without re-entering your username or password; and (c) to count visits and understand which areas and features of the Websites and Cresco Data Platform are most popular. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Websites or Cresco Data Platform.
- You hereby consent to Cresco collecting, processing, storing, using and transferring your Personal Information (whether for its own use or together with its business partners who may require such access) for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate, maintain, improve and promote Cresco Services.
- To allow you to access and use Cresco Services, including uploading, downloading and modifying Content, and enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with publishing destinations on third-party websites you designate.
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices.
- To send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards.
- To monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with Cresco Services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to Cresco Services and other illegal activities.
- To personalise Cresco Services, including by providing content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences.
- To send promotional communications on information about Cresco Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events; updates about your team and chat rooms; and other news or information about Cresco and its select partners, which you may opt out of receiving in accordance with Section 14 below.
- In addition, you further consent to Cresco sharing or transferring your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of its business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Websites of any change in ownership.
- Cresco may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you with the third parties described above.
- Cresco will not sell, share or disclose Personal Information or Content with third parties except as described in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
- Cresco hosts data with hosting service providers in numerous countries around the world. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. Where personal or private data is transferred over the Internet as part of the Websites or the Cresco Data Platform, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS). While Cresco takes reasonable efforts to guard Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, Cresco cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on its systems or otherwise in its care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others (including hackers). In addition, Cresco cannot guarantee that Personal Information you choose to store at the Websites or the Cresco Data Platform are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to such Personal Information.
- Subject to you providing the relevant verification, you may correct, update, amend or remove your Personal Information in your account settings. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days.
- We will retain your account information for as long as your account is active, or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations under any applicable laws, or resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Cresco by using the unsubscribe link within each email or emailing Cresco at email@example.com to have your contact information removed from its promotional email list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow 14 days for a removal request to be processed. Even after you have opted out from receiving promotional messages from Cresco, you will continue to receive transactional messages from Cresco regarding Cresco Services.
- This Personal Data Protection Policy is subject to the laws of Singapore.
This post is also available in:
Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Indonesian