CrescoData is an exciting cutting edge technology start-up in the Commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Commerce-in-the-Cloud PaaS services to customers across Asia Pacific. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience from an agile market-leading start-up in a fast growing sector. The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong appetite for solving problems and handling technically oriented tasks directly.
Working with the account management and development teams to test customer setups and create documentation outlining their use and features.
Technical Intern job duties:
- Working with the development team to understand new features
- Working with the account management team to setup customer projects
- Test the functionality of different customer setups
- Create documentation outlining the use of new features
- Create documentation outlining the details of customer projects and their setup on the CrescoData platform
- Reviewing of product feeds
Skills and Qualifications:
MS Excel Wizard, Interest in Technology, Understanding of Development Languages a Plus.
We’re looking for dynamic enthusiastic people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people who thrive in a fast paced environment.
We’re looking for dynamic enthusiastic people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people with a ‘roll-up-the-sleeves’ attitude who thrive in a fast paced environment.
What we can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a high growth start up at the start of its massive ramp up
- Ability to work with global customers
- A fun, stimulating work environment in Duxton
- Flexible working
- Salary $1,000
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, to firstname.lastname@example.org