Sales & Marketing Intern
CrescoData is an exciting technology market leader in the Commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Commerce-in-the-Cloud services to enterprise customers across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market leader in a fast growing sector. The successful candidate will be someone who has a passion for technology, great PC skills and wants to get stuck in and learn things on the job with a smart team.
Working with a wide range of businesses in the APAC region to promote the Cresco Data Platform and sell Cresco Data services.
Marketing Executive duties
- Work with the CEO and external agencies to help deliver the Content Marketing Plan
- Curate a monthly eDM, update social media, create infographics using industry and CrescoData data
- Create case studies
- Update the website, create campaign specific landing pages + update the Content Pillar sections
- assist with any other marketing or branding activity
- Monitor the Google AdWords account
- Create a monthly report to demonstrate channel and MQL growth
- Produce the monthly newsletter
Sales Executive duties:
- Support the sales team: research, create prospect lists, cold calling, database campaigns, update the sales CRM, assist with proposals and presentations
- Attend industry networking events
Skills and Qualifications:
Strong PC skills: microsoft office, design programmes, social media tools, databases, excel, web & analytics tools
Degree or diploma qualified, fluency in English. Demonstrated leadership & self-confidence, Demonstrated use of software applications, good communications skills, basic interest and understanding of technology PaaS and value chain. Strong attention to detail, Analytical
We’re looking for dynamic ambitious people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people who thrive in a fast paced environment.
Salary: SING$1,000 - 1,500
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, to email@example.com