CrescoData is an exciting cutting edge technology provider in the Commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Commerce-in-the-Cloud services to enterprise customers across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market leader in a fast growing sector, and work with large global customers. At Cresco we work hard as an energetic tight-knit team, we are hustlers who pull together and have FUN! Come and join us on our journey!
Culture is something that is really important to us at CrescoData. You’ll be joining a friendly, inclusive team that value people, growth, development and fun! We regularly run weekly company initiatives like fitness bootcamps, team building days, monthly awards for going above and beyond and team events to reward hard work and a great attitude. Expect to join a unique market leading Singapore company with a silicon-valley culture and mindset.
A driven, self-motivated salesperson is required to join the sales team of a market leading eCommerce technology provider. This job will suit an ambitious sales exec looking to enjoy a generous commission structure in a nurturing but target oriented environment. The role presents a dual mix of pure business development - making first-contact within target customers; in addition owning individual revenue target and the full sales cycle.
The role involves working with a wide range of businesses across the APAC and EMEA region to promote and sell Cresco Data services. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role suits a sales professional with sales experience; looking to develop into an elite sales person through training and mentorship delivered by your direct manager.
Sales Exec duties:
- Own KPIs’s and individual annual revenue target
- Dual role - lead generation and full sales cycle ownership
- Manage and leverage partner relationships
- Attend networking events / conferences for purposes of lead generation
- Work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Weekly reporting on lead gen, pipeline generation and closed revenue
- Lead generation to managing deals from lead>closing; price negotiation, contract signing
- Supported by both Sales Manager, & 3rd Party lead generation
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years sales experience; full sales cycle
- Entrepreneurial - ability to work in a small team and ‘hustle’ to get things done
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for technology
- Experience of working with CRM systems - Hubspot, Salesforce
- Fluency in English; written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Basic interest and understanding of eCommerce / value chain and ecosystem / tech
We’re looking for dynamic enthusiastic people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people who thrive in a fast paced environment.
What we can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a high growth start up at the start of its massive ramp up. Opportunity to grow with us!
- On the job training and personal development
- Competitive salary and generous commission structure
- Mentorship and support from experienced, dedicated professionals to help guide your career
- A fun, stimulating work environment in Duxton
- Flexible working
- Regular team building events (we’ve been on Cooking Challenges, Kayaking in Bintan, Beach clean with beach games), free Wednesday lunch, free weekly bootcamp and free Friday drinks!
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, to email@example.com