Junior Integration Test Analyst
CrescoData is an exciting cutting edge technology start-up in the Commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Commerce-in-the-Cloud PaaS services to enterprise customers across the globe!
This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market-leading start-up in a fast growing sector, and work with large global customers.
At Cresco we work hard as an energetic tight-knit team, we are hustlers who pull together and have FUN!
The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate to learn, excited about contributing to cutting edge innovations, has a strong appetite for solving problems and handling technically oriented detailed tasks.
Come and join us on our journey!
Working with a wide range of global enterprise businesses to deliver Cresco Data projects on time and within budget. Reporting directly to the Head of Delivery to accomplish project objectives by planning, evaluating and managing project activities.
- Internal projects & processes
- Support Head of Delivery to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Work with spreadsheets to format data correctly.
- Help to scale business through standardised Master Templates.
- Do end to end UAT testing between systems to validate development.
- Work with the Head of Delivery to improve customer on-boarding process.
- Continually improve processes and explores new opportunities to add value.
- Customer Work
- Requirements gathering.
- Support with management and delivery of customer work on time and on-budget.
- Follow up with customers for missing information to drive projects.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Is a master of excel spreadsheets and manipulating data through formulas.
- A high attention to detail.
- Is systematic and can follow data workflows and processes.
- Inquisitive nature who can logically troubleshoot problem.
- IT skills and the ability / interest / demonstrated use of software tools
- Understanding of APIs is beneficial.
- Driven to make a difference and improve processes.
- Good communication & self management skills
- An interest in Tech & Digital
We’re looking for dynamic enthusiastic people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people who thrive in a fast paced environment.
What we can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a high growth start up at the start of its massive ramp up. Opportunity to grow with us!
- On the job training and personal development
- Mentorship and support from experienced, dedicated professionals to help guide your career
- A fun, stimulating work environment in Duxton
- Flexible working
- Regular team building events (we’ve been on Cooking Challenges, Kayaking in Bintan, Beach clean with beach games), free Wednesday lunch, free weekly bootcamp and free Friday drinks!
- Opportunity for bonus
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, to firstname.lastname@example.org